Sunday 18 November 2012

Jackson...

I think it is about time I tell you about my boyfriend Jackson. We started dating on the 21st of July, he is the best thing that has happened in my life. I am so much happier and I feel so much more free to be myself around him. There are not that many people out there who I can be my true self around and from the day we met I have felt like he accepts me for who I am. We are the craziest people ever and people are always commenting on how cute we are together he is just perfect. There is always this thought deep in my mind that I am not good enough for him and I hate the fact that I know that he can hurt me and the drop of a hat. But I truly trust him enough to hope that he doesn't because I love him so much more than I have ever loved anybody before. He is just so funny and sexy and we have had so many good times together and I know that we will have many more in the future. I love you Jackson. Good night lovelies xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment