Monday 19 November 2012

Marriage??

Today people were talking about marriage and to be honest I am not a strong believer. I don't think that it is necessary to sign a contract to say that you love somebody. If you love somebody you show them in other ways other than getting married. Yes maybe in previous times it was used as a way to share property and blah blah blah.. but in today's society it isn't necessary for those reasons. Also the cost of a wedding is ridiculous I think that money could be spent on way better things like a house or car. Also why should straight people be allowed to get married if gay and lesbians can't it is wrong. I assure you that if I ever do consider getting married I won't until gay marriage is legalized in Australia because why should I get married if a percentage of our nation cannot just because they love somebody of the same sex? I love Jackson and I will never need a piece of paper to proove that

No comments:

Post a Comment