Saturday 7 April 2012

Hunger Games and Stuff

So I saw Hunger Games yesterday it was pretty good but nowhere as good as the books which was expected. I was furious when I heard that the movie critics were saying that Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss) was too fat for the part. She is not even big at all it is ridiculous I feel so sorry for her having to hear that. She played the part so well.

I worked today and it was so busy because of Easter tomorrow. I cannot eat another chocolate I have had so many Easter eggs this week, I am going to be so fat after tomorrow haha.

I am officially on holidays as from now, it is amazing knowing that I have absolutely nothing on tomorrow :) I have so much study to do these holidays especially for chemistry and I have to pack to go on holidays on Tuesday so excited haha

Anyways I think you should all go and see Hunger Games because it is so popular for a reason haha

Goodnight and sweet dreams xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What critics are saying about Jennifer is complete crap. She did an amazing job at the role of Katniss, and how in the worl is she fat?! I don't understand this world..
    Another thing people are saying about the movie, is that the cannon is stupid, and they don't understand WHY they aren't showing every death. Come one people, read the book before you watch the movie! It's in Katniss' p.o.v and she can't see EVERYTHING.
    I agree, the books were way better. The movie doesn't descrive anything : The relationship between Katniss and Cinna. The Avox/Anox girl (i forget what one). And they took out the sleeping medicine, which is retarded, because that was like one of the most important scenes!

    ReplyDelete