Sunday 1 April 2012

trying to discover myself..

So the name of my blog is trying to discover myself, so what does that really mean? My life at the moment is going through a massive reconstruction and I am trying to discover the person I really want to be. I have many choices to make that I face daily and they will impact on my life greatly. What kind of person do I want to be? I ask myself this question all the time and I am slowly discovering that everyday. When I look back, to even as close as last year , I can see how much has changed some things are positive but I made some really stupid mistakes and decisions that I now have to live with. I am trying to think positive because I was in a dark place a few weeks ago. I am trying to change and get better but it will take a bit of time. I am going really well at the moment by making small changes in my life that will help me in the future. I am a little bit behind in my studies and failing my first chemistry exam, even though it was only half a mark, was a bit of a wake up call. So pretty much what I am saying is my blog is about me, my life and just random things I find and want to share. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment