Thursday 5 April 2012

Longest day ever...

Today was really slow and torturous. First I had an Easter Liturgy at school eww.. then normal 5 period day followed by a nice 5 hour shift at work. Just got home and its 10:05 and I feel like I am about to collapse I hate  you daylights savings haha.

I got glasses yesterday, just for reading and I feel a bit self conscious wearing them at school and stuff but I am hoping I will just get used to them. I really like wearing them but I am afraid about what others think..


On the upside school holidays start so two and a half weeks off school. I am going on holidays for ten nights about an hour away from my house with all of my extended family and a few family friends which should be good. What sucks about it though is I will be studying for most of the holidays because we have exams as soon as we return to school. I am going to see Hunger Games with Emily tomorrow you can not explain my excitement hahaha.

 Goodnight sweet dreams xx

2 comments: