Monday 2 April 2012

It Just Hurts..

< Its true but I don't want it to be..

So it turns out that my best friend Lisa's family isn't coming on holidays with us for the weekend. It just really frustrates me because I thought it would be a chance for us to sort what is going on between us. How does she expect me to feel when one day she tells me that she needs a break from us to sort some stuff out in her life. She said you haven't done anything at all and I still love you but I need just need time. What does that even mean? How much time do you need? We were like sisters we pretty much lived at each others house and did everything together then she tells me this. I haven't had a decent conversation with her in weeks. I needed her when I broke up with my boyfriend and she wasn't there. I don't know what to do. I miss having her there, somebody I could talk to about anything and everything. She has changed something bad is happening in her life but she doesn't want to tell me because we both know what it's like to have to carry other peoples problems but she is my best friend I would do anything for her. I know what is it like I have been there before, she doesn't know this. I wish she would tell me what is going on because I can't wait for ever and i will try my best to understand but this can't go on for ever. Maybe it is time to move on from our friendship but at the same time I don't want to loose her, maybe I have to.. No idea what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment